Certified Selenium Tester
Get Certified in Certified Selenium Tester and become an expert in automation using the Selenium WebDriver toolset
About the Certified Selenium Tester
The Certified Selenium Tester Foundation Level offers a practical training course aimed at test professionals who desire a basic understanding of Selenium WebDriver for creating web application tests.; upon successful completion, participants will be able to create and run Selenium WebDriver tests without supervision. Participants in the course will learn about factors to consider when deciding to automate testing as well as specific techniques for navigation, interacting with GUI elements, logging, reporting, and more.
“Selenium is the lead technology in test automation and automated testing continues to be a major transformational factor in software development. The A4Q Selenium Tester certification offers significant value to organizations seeking to develop, and recruit, individuals with Selenium Webdriver skills” says GASQ General Manager Werner Henschelchen
This certification is ideal for automators and those who want to learn automation using the Selenium WebDriver toolset. While this course is accessible to anyone wanting to acquire a basic, hands-on knowledge of Selenium, the main audiences are:
- People with no test automation experience who are starting to automate in Selenium (or who want to get a job doing that)
- People with some GUI test automation experience who are new to Selenium or starting to automate in Selenium (or who want to get a job doing that)
- People with some non-GUI test automation experience who are new to Selenium and starting to automate in Selenium (or who want to get a job doing that)
Attendees should have general knowledge of basic programming and some knowledge of Python.
Why becoming an A4Q Selenium Tester?
The A4Q Selenium Tester Foundation Certification is an independent, internationally recognised certification as proof of expertise in the field of test automation with Selenium WebDriver.
- Upon the successful completion of the course, you will be able to create and run Selenium WebDriver tests without supervision.
- You will be able to apply correctly test automation principles to build a maintainable test automation solution.
- You will be able to choose and implement correct test automation tools.
- You will be able to implement Selenium WebDriver scripts that execute functional web application tests and implement maintainable scripts.
The examination for the Certified Selenium Tester – Foundation Level is based on the respective curriculum. The full examination areas are well defined in the Learning Objectives (Objectives) of the curricula. Consequently, the Learning Objectives provide the framework for the exams. The testing format is multiple choice.
Candidates eligible to participate in an Certified Selenium Tester exam either have attended an accredited course or they are participants of an open exam (no prior course attendance required).
Certified Selenium Tester – Foundation Level exam: 60 minutes plus 25% for non-native speakers
A 65% score is required to pass the exam
The Syllabus can be downloaded here.
What You Benefit from This Program
I’m interested in this program
Sign up for the latest updates on Trainings & Certifications!
We care about our users privacy and their data